Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's been a bit!

So it's been a little bit. I've since moved in with a friend, and I'm enjoying my new space. The closet isn't a walk in like my old one which is a serious bummer, but honestly I don't wear half my wardrobe  on a regular basis anyway. I've utilized the space in my dresser more for things I don't wear often. Ashley also gave me the closet in the office for my coats and dresses and winter shoes. Pretty redick right? Anyway I'm pretty much just wearing J Crew these days and loving it of course. I've been trying to cut down on the spending, I need to try harder:







This is the Bromton Hobo from J Crew. I am absolutely in love with it. The leather is divine.











More later I suppose.

2 comments:

  1. really cute!
    check out my blog
    follow for follow?
    storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly sure there is no J Crew in Australia. It must be good though- a lot of people seem to rave about it!

    ReplyDelete